This is an opportunity you do not want to miss as strategic learning experience from webinars is crucial to update your partners and stay informed. There is a myriad of subjects that any destination/hotel can be a sponsor of:
What Should Your Destination Wedding App Do?
More suppliers realize the advantages of a dedicated app. A mobile-optimized site works wonders for appealing to the mobile crowd, but have apps already begun to dominate this space?
- Apps are moulding consumer behaviour allowing for on demand services. How can you capitalize on this, increasing upstream communication from your guests?
- Proven ways to up sell services pre and post trip by increasing loyalty. Considering the wedding party’s intent and context, how is this model working?
- Get the facts to improve interaction with the entire wedding party with a functional app and how to balance exciting features with usability.
- Inspire Your Mobile Customers When They Are Ready To Buy Using Micro Moments
- ‘Micro Moments’ require only a glance to identify and deliver quick information that you can either passively consume or act on immediately. How can you utilize these to drive destination wedding and honeymoon engagement?
- Anticipate micro-moments for your engaged couples and their families, be present when they are deciding to buy
- Don’t just try and sell more things, make your mobile offering useful to drive engagement
- They’re called micro-moments for a reason. Learn how to make your mobile experience fast and friction less
Create the Ultimate Mobile User Experience for Destination Wedding Guests, from Search to Post-Trip
In the past year alone, websites in the US have seen 20% increase in mobile share of online sessions, but 18% less time spent per visit. How should this shape your mobile presence?
- Understand the techniques and features you can deploy to make the mobile user experience as seamless as possible
- Learn which content and information you should prioritize for mobile, allowing you to better allocate budget in smarter mobile-focused online marketing
- Explore why you must ensure a smooth payment and checkout experience to accommodate new trends in booking behaviors.